TECHNICAL DUE DILIGENCE
Identification of the building or land
- Analysis of technical and administrative documentation.
- Urban conditions.
Inspection of the structural system, envelope, finishes, health, habitability and urban planning
Analysis of the status and maintenance operations of facilities
Suitability of the asset for current or future use wanted
Estimation of current and future costs for the property
Establishment of risks
ENVIROMENTAL DUE DILIGENCE
Environmental risk report
- Flood risk assessment: River, tidal, surface water, roundwater, sewage and infrastructure failure.
- Climatic impact evaluation: sea level rise, temperature increase, precipitation reduction, drought.
- Environmental criteria.
- Social criteria.
- Management criteria.
Pre-evaluation for BREEAM certification
- Key performance indicators.
- Improvement strategy and investment to be carried out.
- Costs in the certification process.
- Possible qualification.