- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the treatment of the data collected through the websites, is JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L., with C.I.F. nº B-87300349, with address at C/ Poeta Joan Maragall, 23, Madrid, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry at Volume 33646, Folio 120, Page M-605623. Onwards JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT, S.L.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
At JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L. We will treat your personal data, collected through the Website for the following purposes:
a) In the event of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
b) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
c) Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website and the Digital Marketing sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2 For how long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
a) The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or if you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
By providing any type of personal information to the JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L. website, all users understand and unequivocally give their consent for the collection and processing of said information for the purposes described below:
- We will respond to the comments and questions you ask us through our website, both online and by registering your request as a conference. This means includes calling you by phone or communicating with you via e-mail.
- Direct marketing and promotion. This service aims to provide you with the information previously requested by you online or to provide you with general information about the services of JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L. When we request Personal Data for marketing and promotions, however, we generally offer the possibility for you to choose how you want your Personal Data to be used.
- Personnel Selection (Recruitment). If you send us an online job application, your personal or curricular data will be used for this purpose, which includes contacting you via e-mail, telephone or ordinary mail. In some cases, it may be necessary for you to register on our website and keep your data updated. As long as you do not tell us otherwise, JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L. will keep your Personal and Curriculum Data in files owned by JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L. to be considered for future job offers.
- Suppliers (Partners). Some JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT, S.L. allow external providers to register in order to provide products and services to JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L. These Personal Data will be used to establish or carry out a transaction with the provider and for other procedures related to said purposes.
- Maintaining the website and conducting satisfaction surveys. Your Personal Data and opinions will be used in order to maintain and improve our website. Likewise, your Personal Data may be used in conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
Compilation of statistical sets regarding the use of the Web.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L., except legal obligation.
As data managers, we have hired the following service providers, who have committed to compliance with the applicable regulatory provisions on data protection, at the time of their hiring:
- SANT CUGAT CONSULTING S.L, provided with CIF B-60273240
As an interested party that you have provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation on whether JNMB PROJECT MANAGEMENT S.L. We are treating your personal data, and in particular you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request its DELETE when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE TREATMENT of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal address and / or email that is stated in section “1. Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data. ”
In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters electronics of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/